Perfect Care Maintenance Plan
This Package was developed at the request of clients who kept asking us to take away the hassle of remembering to organise cleaning. They asked if we could just contact them every year to tell them when we were coming. This Package gives you the most cost effective and hassle free way for you to enjoy cleaner, brighter and healthier upholstery all year round, year after year! Your furnishings will last years longer with this service.
Who is it suitable for?
It’s been designed for busy people like you who recognise that it’s important to clean your upholstery, but because of busy lifestyles you just don’t have time to think about organising it. We often find that when previous clients call to book in again, what they though was only last year that the sofa was cleaned, actually turns out to be two or three years ago, and they can’t believe it! That’s why, after consulting with clients, we’ve introduced this Perfect Care Plan. So, if you want someone to keep your valuable upholstery looking its best all year round, AND, have someone on call for specialist stain removal, PLUS, spread the cost over the course of the year then this Perfect Care Plan is perfect for you.
What do you get?
Either our Clean & Protect or Healthy Home Service level, You Choose.
How does it work?
- Initial, no obligation visit to inspect the areas and discuss your needs
- A fully inclusive Fixed Price quotation, no hidden extras, and no pressure
- 50% OFF your initial cleaning visit*
- Initial FREE Can of our World Famous Spot Remover PF, Worth £12.99
- FREE spot removal call-outs*
- Small monthly fee, NO BIG one-off bill
- FREE ‘Hi-Lite’ Clean after six months, we remind you*
- Annual clean at whatever initial service level you chose, we’ll remind you*
- So, that’s a FREE ‘Hi-Lite’ Clean every six months between an Annual deep clean at your initial chosen service level, for one small monthly fee.*
or email allanjnr@ChemDryExperts.co.uk
Also available for carpet cleaning service, find out more >>
Client Comments about The Perfect Care Maintenance Plan
Submit your review