With all the benefits of the Clean & Protect Option and the added peace of mind of a sanitised carpet.
This is the ultimate in carpet maintenance
It suitable for you…
If you have allergies you’ll benefit by applying Chemspec’s Formula 429.
At ‘The Cleaning Show’ Formula 429 was awarded the Innovation Award 2011 in the category of Healthcare Cleaning Product / Service. This Award relates to the vital requirement for an effective procedure to significantly reduce the incidence of Healthcare Associated Infections. We regularly use this in health care environments to help them reach their Care Quality Commission requirements for infection control. You can have the same quality sanitiser applied to your carpeting to reach those same standards. Once we’ve cleaned it’s safe for pets and children too.
If you have Asthma you’ll benefit more from our Dust Mite Anti-Allergen treatment.
Studies have show that the allergen Derp1 is found in the droppings of the dust mites that are found in their millions in every home. This allergen has been shown to contribute to triggering Asthma. As well as us professionally applying this as part of the cleaning process you can also buy this in a size handy DIY Retail can for use between regular cleans. It’s also suitable and safe for use on pillows and mattresses.
What we do for you…
We’ll pre-spray your carpets with the Formula 429 Sanitiser OR our exclusive Dust Mite Anti-Allergen product, it depends on your needs.
You’ll get the same thoroughly deep clean service on your carpets so you enjoy cleaner, brighter and soft feeling carpets again.
We’ll co-apply our exclusive Chem-Dry Repel Protectant, or WoolSafe Approved Wool Protectant, to give your carpets extra protection from dry soiling and accidental spillages.
This means your valuable carpet will vacuum easier, so will stay cleaner longer and last longer too, PLUS you’ll have improved stain resistance. Because we co-applying the protector, rather than spraying it on after, co-applying protects from the tip to the base of the fibre so you get a better, deeper protection. Also, unlike post applied protectors which are just applied cold after the cleaning our co-application means the protector is applied HOT. This means it bonds to the fibre better than cold applied post sprays, so it lasts longer too. Our exclusive co-application technique also dries faster as we’ve not had to apply any more to the carpet AFTER cleaning.
Call us now for a free, no obligation quote…
How we do it…
- Cover with dust sheets any areas we’re not cleaning that we’ll need to walk over. We’ll also use cover shoes whilst in your home.
- Move light / medium furniture with care, you don’t have to empty the room.
- Thoroughly vacuum & pre-treat spills, spots & stains where necessary.
- Sanitise with Formula 429 or Anti-Allergen Treatment, as required.
- Deep extraction clean using our exclusive Hot Carbonating System, millions of fizzing bubbles will scrub deep into the fibre without risking shrinkage.
- CO-APPLY our Protectant Treatment, including using a WoolSafe approved product on Wool carpets.
- Buff the carpet to remove soil that extraction alone can’t, this also speeds up the drying even more.
- Re-vacuum to remove ‘fluff’ and groom the carpet to stand the pile up correctly, again helping speed drying and the overall appearance.
- Finishing Touches, such as wiping down the skirting boards & doorbars.
- Inspect the carpet with you to ensure you’re 100% delighted with the result.
- Leave you with a questionnaire and a FREEPOST envelope to send it back in. We love to know what you think about our service and cleaning. Please be candid with your comments and all our work is covered by our No Quibble money back guarantee. If you’re not genuinely satisfied with something we do PLEASE TELL US. We will put it right or refund your money, No Quibble!
Never want to have to worry again about remembering to organise your carpet cleaning? Try our…
Perfect Care Maintenance Plan, and spread the cost too…
Know your carpets are always going to be clean, bright and fresh all year round, and spread the cost. Find out more >>