Have your carpet deep cleaned, protected & sanitised...
This is the ultimate in carpet maintenance
With all the benefits of the Clean & Protect service and the added peace of mind of a sanitised carpet.
So who’s it suitable for?
If you, or your children have Allergies you’ll undoubtedly benefit from treatment with Formula 429. This helps kill viruses, bacteria and other nasty critters in your carpet, trusted by the NHS.
If you, or your children have Asthma you’ll benefit more from our Dust Mite Anti-Allergen treatment. Studies have show that the allergen Derp1 is found in the dropping of the dust mite, which are found in every home in their millions. This allergen has been shown to contribute to triggering Asthma. This product is also available in a handy Retail can for use between regular cleans, or to treat pillows and mattresses yourself (find out more >>).
What we do…
We’ll pre-spray your carpets with Formula 429 Sanitiser OR our exclusive Dust Mite Anti-Allergen product, it depends on your needs. Formula 429 is the sanitiser the NHS chose to treat MRSA and other nasty bugs. If you suffer from Asthma then our Dust Mite Anti-Allergen is more suitable. Once treated we’ll thoroughly deep clean your carpets so you enjoy clean, bright and soft carpets. Not only that we’ll co-apply our exclusive Chem-Dry Repel Protectant or Wool Protectant to give your carpets extra protection from dry soiling and accidental spillages. Your valuable carpet will stay cleaner longer, vacuum easier, have improved stain resistance and last longer with our Clean & Protect Service. By co-applying the protector we protect from tip to base, unlike post applied protectors which are just sprayed on after. Co application also means the protector is applied HOT, which means it also bonds better than cold applied post sprays. Our exclusive co-application technique dries faster, bonds better and protects deeper.
- Move the moveable furniture*
- Thoroughly vacuum & pre-treat spills, spots & stains
- Sanitise with Formula 429 or Anti-Allergen Treatment, depending on needs
- Deep clean the carpet using our exclusive hot carbonating system
- Co-apply our exclusive Repel Protectant, or Wool Protectant
- Buff carpet to remove as much soil as possible and enhance drying
- Re-vacuum if required and rake the carpet over to stand the pile up correctly
- Finishing Touches, such as wiping down the skirting boards & doorbars
- Inspect the carpet with you to ensure you’re 100% delighted with the result
Never want to have to worry again about remembering to organise your carpet cleaning? Try our…
Perfect Care Maintenance Plan, and spread the cost too…
Know your carpets are always going to be clean, bright and fresh all year round, and spread the cost. Find out more >>