Drier, Cleaner, Healthier
Our process gets the carpet Drier, Drier means Cleaner, Cleaner means Healthier.
Chem-Dry’s Carpet Cleaning Process
Chem-Dry’s patented carpet cleaning solution – ‘The Natural®’ uses the power of effervescent carbonating cleaning bubbles, which naturally deodorises your carpets and fabrics as it cleans. It also contains a rich oxygen formulation.
Our Naturally Based Carpet Cleaning Process
With no soap or detergents used in ‘The Natural®’ carpets will dry quickly and resist resoiling as long as new carpets in the same condition.
- Patented to Chem-Dry and this is what makes us Green & Clean
- We use only 1/5 to 1/10 of the moisture of some other carpet cleaning processes
- It leaves behind no soapy residue which can accelerate carpet re-soiling
- It’s incredibly safe for wool and man made carpet fibres
- No shrinkage guaranteed
- ‘The Natural®’ uses the power of carbonation and a powerful healing effect to deep clean carpets and upholstery in a safe and gentle way
- Chem-Dry’s faster drying process typically dries most carpets in 1-2 hours
- With faster drying times there is significantly reduced risk of mould, bacteria and mildew growth
Laboratory tests carried out by CAMRASO have show carpets cleaned by Chem-Dry actually stay clean as long as new carpets do.
Water is a valuable natural resource, Chem-Dry carpet cleaning specialists use it sparingly.Call our team today on 01302 349 461
or email allanjnr@ChemDryExperts.co.uk